Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wedding

This is why I left South Africa a few days early...

Choir friends reunited for Hannah's wedding: Sarah, Melinda, Hannah, Corina, me. I like how we all have red-eye and our outfits are color-coordinated.


All of us minus the bride:


We didn't settle the question of whether it'll be Melinda or me who gets married next--we're the only ones left. But then, I left before the bouquet toss, so maybe I successfully handed that (duty, joy, privilege, responsibility) off to Mel.

4 comments:

DMBY said...

Wow, it really did just fly by! Thank you so much for sharing.

Tom Dowling and Lisa Dowling said...

You're back? You're back? Let's get togehter, yeah yeahyeah! Would love to see you.
love
Tom and Lisa and the schnookums

mamajoyCarol said...

What an amazing time for you this past year! You were so faithful to share pictures and your heart with all of us.
When will you come back to PBC?

Love and hugs,
Carol

Barbara said...

Yes, indeed I am back! I'm still figuring out my schedule for the next couple months, with so many people to see! But soon--I'm looking forward to seeing you guys! And yes, Carol--I will visit PBC before too long. =)