Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Reading

I've been experiencing that small anxiety that other avid readers may relate to--the fear of running out of reading material. The bulk of my library is in boxes in my parents' garage. I brought a (very) small handful of books back with me from South Africa, specifically these two, which I am currently reading.



The rest of my books from South Africa are somewhere between here and there, and will ostensibly arrive in mid-December. If the South African and United States postal services do what they are supposed to do, anyway. In the meantime...I need books. Well, today I managed to forage in the garage for the box of books I'd thought I might take to South Africa but didn't. I knew those were more easily accessible. And now my reader's mind is more at ease, with this modest pile to choose from:

4 comments:

DMBY said...

You can try bookmooch.com when you are through with those, so you can swap for new ones. I have a great stack that I will have some time to work through once I'm finished with my grad school app!

Unknown said...

Find Water for Elephants so you can come back to book group!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe that there is ANOTHER book that I have read that you haven't!... Read the Four Loves!

Barbara said...

Oh, for the love! Is that you, Kristy? It must be...