Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Rhino and Zebra Day

Today I tagged along with the Road Trippers on a game drive through Pilanesberg, a local game reserve. By the end of the day, we'd seen our fill of rhinos and zebra. You know you've gotten a little spoiled when you think, "Oh, it's just another rhino and its baby...where are the lions and elephants?!" Our day at Pilanesberg ended fabulously with a bunch of elephants seen right up close. Going through these pictures just now made me realize again how amazing it is to be here!




2 comments:

DMBY said...

That giraffe photo is really cool. . .but for some reason my favorite is the zebra butt!

Barbara said...

Heehee. I have one of the whole zebra, but I have a great fondness for that picture instead. To which Katie responded, "You would." =)