Friday, August 10, 2007

InnerChange

Today I spent the day out in Soshanguve with the InnerChange team, hanging out at Granny's house and Emily's house, visiting various friends and neighbors, learning more about the history of Sosh, and concluding the day with dinner at Granny's house. I had to say goodbyes to the team as they'll be out in Sosh until Wednesday...and I leave for Mozambique on Monday for a week off.


Hanging out in front of Granny's. I'm not sure about my expression here...but I love the light in this photo.


"Today I am Nanny Emily." Emily with Luc & Petunia's daughter Bahati. (And a crazed-looking Tyler in the background.)


Carissa with Annie, one of the InnerChange team members, who's visiting us from London.






















"Pizza Imonati." Granny sang her pizza song for the camera. Please note how she's playing air guitar...

No comments: