Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lloydie

Today, Melissa and I took our coaching/mentoring time on the road and met up with my good friend Sarah (also known as Lloydie, to distinguish her from the many other Sarahs in my life). Sarah's here for two weeks on a trip with the school/ministry she's studying with in London. We only had about three hours to hang out and chat and catch up, but we did add one more country to our list of random places we've met up. (Glasgow, Scotland; London, England; Santa Barbara, California; and almost Modesto, California. And now Hartebeesport Dam, South Africa!)

2 comments:

Lloydie said...

Hey! I have the same photo on my camera! Funny, that! Lovely seeing you. Has anyone pointed out that the day we all hung out (June 14) was Flag Day? We are always so appropos. God Bless America.

Barbara said...

I hadn't realized it was Flag Day...that's awesome. Too bad we didn't realize it at the time. Alas.